понедельник, 27 сентября 2010 г.

Stop Stressing and Eat Cake!


Isn't is funny how each of us deal with stress differently? Some of us scream and shout, some clam up, and some deal with it perfectly. I tend to let things completely preoccupy my mind, so much so, that I start loosing sight of the things going on around me. Basically, I have a one track mind.

Lately I've realised that I've been so engrossed with meaningless, unimportant things that I have stopped concentrating on the things that really matter.

Someone once told me that there is no point in worrying about something until you have something to worry about. What is the point in stressing over things in life? It's too short as it is.

Of course, when you are in this frame of mind and there is something getting you down, there appears to be little hope, the only things that seem to matter are the negative things. It's not always so easy to 'forget about your worries and your strife,' but as I discovered just the other day, stressed is desserts spelt backwards, so why not look at the situation from a different, sweeter angle? After all, you'll only end up regretting having spent so long wallowing in self pity and stressing over nothing.

So, the next time you'll feeling a little down in the dumps, or anxiety is taking over, don't loose sight of those around you who really matter, try letting them in instead of pushing them away, they just might be able to help.

As the old saying goes, a problem shared is a problem halved... a bit like cake.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий