понедельник, 6 сентября 2010 г.

Gossip Girl



One of my many guilty pleasures is Gossip Girl, and I'm majorly excited to say that its back one week today!

September 13th will see the return of Manhattans Upper East-siders on our long awaited screens, and there are so many questions waiting to be answered; will we ever see little Jenny Humphrey again? What happened to Chuck? Will Blair ever forgive and forget?

I love everything about this programme, from Blair Waldolf's (Leighton Meester) fashion sense to Serena Van Der Woodsen's (Blake Lively) love life dramas.

Blair is undoubtedly my favourite character, with her devious attitude and amazing wardrobe, add her Queen B status to the mix and she is every girls dream along with their worst nightmare.
We all dream of not only owning but also being able to pull off wearing the clothes that Blair does, I think it's fair to say, the girl is a style icon.


It was also in Gossip Girl that I discovered my love for Taylor Momsen. While in the world of Gossip Girl she endured a constant struggle to change her status from 'Girl from Brooklyn' to 'The New Blair Waldolf' but off set Taylor is a completely new person. Most will know her from The Pretty Reckless, a new band from New York. It was her 'Make Me Wanna Die' single that instantly won me over. Since then it seems I just can't get enough of this girl... I think I have encountered my first 'girl crush'.


 As well as the gorgeous girls gracing our screens, there is also a selection of guys, all of which are adequately good looking! Chuck Bass, played by Ed Westwick, has a certain 'je nais se qua'. While he isn't the greatest looking guy on the programme he does have a tendency to somehow suck you in, (and spit you out once he has had his wicked way with you.) Nate Archibald (Chase Crawford) is the good looking American sweetheart, who can entice the ladies but could definitely do with a bit more of Chuck's bad boy style. Finally, there is Dan Humphrey, Jennys' big brother and ordinary guy from Brooklyn. Played by Penn Badgle, Dan managed to woo both Serena and Vanessa, two of the best looking ladies at Constance, while he may well change in Season 4, I stick by the well known saying 'a leopard never changes his spots.'


 

All in all, this is definitely a program that will have you hooked instantly. Make sure you tune in on September 13th, I'm sure Gossip Girl will have a lot in store... xoxo

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий