среда, 29 июня 2011 г.

A friend in need...


Everyone has a friend that they turn to in their moment of need for support and advice. For many, that person seems to be me...

I don't know exactly what it is that I do that helps these people with their problems, whether it is my outstanding ability to listen or wise words that I speak, but what I do know is I'd quite happily help my friends out with their problems for as long as required.

Personally, I think it is incredibly important that everyone has a friend that they can speak to about anything, without fear of being judged or sounding like a fool. When you have someone who you feel comfortable talking to about absolutely anything then that is the moment you realise you have found something truly special - a real friend.

After all, a friend in need, is a friend indeed.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий