четверг, 16 июня 2011 г.

Life from A-Z



Age: 25.
Bed Size: Double.
Chore you Hate: Drying up/Getting out of bed in the morning.
Dogs: Had, need, want.
Essential start of your day: Getting dressed is always essential?
Favourite Colour: Depends what this colour belongs to...
Gold or Silver: Silver.
Height: 5'3.
Instruments I play: I wish I could play the guitar.
Job Title: Part-time receptionist/Full time student
Kids: In the future... one boy and one girl...
Live: Poole
Mum's name: Jenny
Nickname: Char, St P, Pierre, Little P, P.
O.A.P wish: To have done all I wanted in life, lived happily, have good health and a lovely family around me.
Pet Peeve: Attention seekers, loud eaters, liars, attitude problems. Chavs!
Quote from a movie: 'Its so damn hot! Milk was a bad choice!'
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: One older sister, one older half sister.
Time you wake up: If it wasn't for my alarm, I probably wouldn't wake up.
Underwear: Yes.
Vegetables you dislike: Parsnips, beetroot, pickled onions?
What makes you run late: I'm not convinced that makes sense, but missing my alarm clock, oversleeping, poor time management skills?
X-rays you've had done: Head and arm.
Yummy food you make: Pasta bakes, spaghetti bolognaise, chili, fajitas, Shepard's pie, curry... need I go on?
Zoo animal: Penguins

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий