четверг, 25 августа 2011 г.

Video : MLB's Player "Oh My God" Catch


Dustin Parkes did the math over on The Score and it works out like this.

Video: Ben Revere channels Willie and Bo during great wall grab
What do you get when you add Willie Mays' over-the-shoulder greatness to the wall-climbing efforts of Bo Jackson?
Answer: Something close to the unbelievable catch that Minnesota Twins center fielder Ben Revere made near the deepest part of Target Field during the seventh inning of Monday's 4-1 loss to the Baltimore Orioles.
Not only did the extra-base robbery of a bigVladimir Guerrero blast amaze the fans in the stands, it also left Revere's teammates with jaws that were dropped wide open.

"I saw Cuddyer and Kubel just standing there, just saying 'Oh my god," Revere said [on MLB.com]. "I was just going, 'Wow.' I've never done anything like it before.'"
Watch Revere's great grab here:
Given today's five-second attention span culture, I've seen Revere's play being described by some as the best catch they've ever seen. I don't think I'm willing to put it above Dewayne Wise's grab inMark Buehrle's perfect game or Gary Matthews Jr. acrobatics or the iconic dive by Jim Edmonds.
But it's likely the frontrunner for the best defensive play of this season.
Do you agree?
Source : Click Here

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий