среда, 31 августа 2011 г.

3 Hobbies Girls Find Attractive

Are you afraid that girls just don’t find you interesting?
Think you need to increase you appeal? Well don’t fret because here are 3 hobbies that girls find attractive. By taking up just one of these hobbies, you’re bound to increase the number of girls that find you interesting.
1. Playing an instrument
Without a doubt one of the most attractive things you can learn is to play an instrument. But not any instrument will do. I don’t know many girls that will swoon over a man that plays the flute, do you? No you need a sexy instrument. Think guitar, sax or piano.
Now becoming competent at playing these instruments won’t come overnight. It will take a lot of practice in order to learn your first song. But the results will be well worth the effort you put into it. Not only will you be able to amuse yourself, you’ll have girls falling at your feet when you play the latest hit song.

2. Participate in sports
It’s a fact of nature. Girls typically love guys who excel at sports. It’s because girls like guys who are competitive and can win. It’s also because most guys who play sports have a fit body. Girls like fit bodies too.
So get out there and find a sport you like. It could be football, basketball or ultimate frisbee. Just make sure it’s a sport that you love to play. Because the more passionate you are about the sport, the better you will become at playing it. The better you become, the more you’ll stand out to the girls.
3. Taking a risk
Girls like guys who put it on the line. Now you don’t need to become the next Evel Knievel or Johnny Knoxville. That’s not the type of risk I’m talking about. I’m talking about taking up rock climbing, bmx biking or skydiving. These are activities that get your blood pumping. It also gets the girls hearts pumping too!
I recommend rock climbing. That’s the hobby I took up. I met so many girls because of it too. Girls would ask me what I liked to do. I would tell them that I rock climbed. Instantly they were interested and would ask me to take them sometime.
If it worked for me, there’s no reason it won’t work for you.
Source : Click Here

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий