понедельник, 17 января 2011 г.

BRB


As some of you will already be aware, but many of you wont, right now I'm having a bit of a shit time...

I learnt that having a blog whilst going through a difficult moment can either work in your favour, or completely against you. I am one of those people who thoroughly believes that writing down my feelings helps me to relieve myself and get things off my chest. If I'm feeling angry about something I can rant and rave about it until the cows come home, but when I write it down and put it into perspective, I can begin to look at it differently. I can start to move on.

Recently I have found out that the form of blogging to release these emotions can also work against you. Should someone see who it offends then it is at that moment that you realise, as much as writing down your feelings may help you, it can have a huge repercussion on others.

It is for these reasons that I need to take a break. Because most of my blogs are about things that have had a personal impact on me, right now these are also things that I cannot write about.

So who knows how long it will be until my next rambling. I hope that it wont be too long... But it wont be until I can concentrate on something other than the things that are truly tearing me up inside.

I'll BRB.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий