пятница, 10 декабря 2010 г.

Big City Lights...


If someone had described Times Square to me in every minute detail, nothing would come close to seeing it through my own eyes...

As I climbed the steps of the Subway I could hear the carnage of the road above me. Taxis beeping and excited voices hushing down the packed out street, the shouts of street sellers, 'tickets, tickets!'.
I turned the corner and was blinded by the lights. All around me were huge, ginormous billboards, all lighting up the dark night sky, giving a presence of daytime onto the bustling Square below. It was in this moment that I took a breath and smiled to myself; I was in New York City.

New York is undoubtedly one of the most amazing places I have ever seen. It's busy and fast paced, yet holds so many beautiful sites to see. Alicia Keys once described it as a 'concrete jungle where dreams are made of,' and she wasn't far wrong...

If there is anywhere that can take your mind off your worries and completely distract you from every day life, it is New York. If there is anywhere that can fill you with hope and passion, it's New York. If there is anywhere that can keep you on a continuous high and a buzz from life, you've guessed it, it's New York.

It really is a city that never sleeps and can leave a lasting impression after just one visit. NYC has etched a memory in my heart that I will never forget.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий