пятница, 29 октября 2010 г.

Family Matters.

Most people I know have a family issue at some point or another, some can forgive and forget, whilst others hold a grudge forever. But ask yourself, whats the point? Family may well be something you will have forever, in some cases it may not, but either way don't take it for granted; cherish it.

My family is far from perfect, and like many others, there have been disputes and quarrels which have been ongoing for years. Sometimes, these bickering's are not something that you can sort out yourself, perhaps they are between other family members and you are the person stuck in the middle, hearing the endless episodes but not being able to do anything about it. Either way, I have learnt that your family is the single most important thing you will have in your lifetime, and should an argument develop, it's better to get into action and resolve it straight away.

Some family feuds can have more of an impact on other family members than you may expect. Cousins, siblings, grandchildren and parents can all be effected by the actions of others, and may have have no option but to take it upon themselves to address the situation in hand.

Lately I have followed my own advice and found some people that had been missing for a very long time.
They say you can choose your friends but you cant choose your family, and you know what? I'm glad. Because families stick by you, through thick and thin, they support you and love you no matter what.

I wouldn't change my family, not for the world.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий