понедельник, 4 апреля 2011 г.

30 Day Song Challenge - All in one post.

Some people have been doing this on Facebook lately... So I decided to give it a go myself...

Day 1: Your Favourite Song:
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out


I have so many songs that I like, it's hard to choose, but this is definitely one of them!

Day 2: Your Least Favourite Song:
Florence and The Machine: You Got The Love

This song does my head in! She may be a great singer but this is just too 'waily' for my liking!

Day 3: A Song That Makes You Happy:
Kurtis Blow - The Breaks

Love this! Reminds me of my sister and hot sunny days <3

Day 4: A Song That Makes You Sad:
DJ Sammy - Heaven
This reminds me of my younger-years and going through tough times...

Day 5: A Song That Reminds You Of Someone:
Weezer - Islands in the Sun

I'll never forget this person.

Day 6: A Song That Reminds You Of Somewhere:
DJ Jean - The Launch


Takes me back to being 14 and getting drunk at roller discos... Funny memories.

Day 7: A Song That Reminds You Of A Certain Event:
Kasabian - LSF


Glastonbury 2009

Day 8: A Song That You Know All The Words To:
All Saints - Never Ever


No idea how, but I'm sure I'm not alone!

Day 9: A Song That You Can Dance To:
Pendulum - Slam


Can't help but rave!

Day 10: A Song That Makes You Fall Asleep:
Jakatta - American Dream


This is from the film American Beauty... a tune that I could easily drift off to...

Day 11: A Song From Your Favourite Band:
The Libertines - What Katie Did


Again, it's too hard to choose favourites! But I do love The Libertines and had to get them in here somewhere! Also, this song makes me smile :)

Day 12: A Song From A Band You Hate:
Justin Bieber - Baby


Ok, so not a band, but hated nonetheless!

Day 13: A Song That Is A Guilty Pleasure:
 McFly - All About You


I love McFly, 'nuff said.

Day 14: A Song That No One Would Expect You To Love:
Blink 182 - The Party Song

I've always liked Blink 182, but I wouldn't expect many people to know/share my love/like this song.

Day 15: A Song That Describes You:
Lilly Allen - 22



A difficult one, but I'm settling with this...

Day 16: A Song You Used To Love But Now Hate:
OPM - Heaven is a Halfpipe


Cringe.

Day 17: A Song That You Hear Often On The Radio:
Adele - Make You Feel My Love


This is played far too much.

Day 18: A Song That You Wish You Heard On The Radio:
Jurrassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard


Love a bit of J5!

Day 19: A Song From Your Favourite Album:
Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum



From the album, 'Whatever People Say I Am,That's What I'm Not.'

Day 20: A Song That You Listen To When Your Angry:
Linkin Park - Place For My Head


If there was ever a song to vent anger to, then this is it.

Day 21: A Song That You Listen To When You Are Happy:
Coma Cat - Tensnake


 Only started listening to this recently after mad weekends with good friends. Feel good tune with good memories.

Day 22: A Song That You Listen To When You Are Sad:
Chase and Status - Pieces


A fairly new song, but probably the most recent one I have listened to when feeling down.

Day 23: A Song That You Want To Play At Your Wedding:
Coldplay - Yellow



Again, a hard choice! Who knows what may happen! This is a nice song though...

Day 24: A Song That You Want To Play At Your Funeral:
Jackson 5 - I'll Be There


Too true. I'd always be there. ...Can't get rid of me that easily ;)

Day 25: A Song That Makes You Laugh:
Lonely Island - Jizz In My Pants

These guys are genius.

Day 26: A Song That You Can Play On An Instrument:
White Stripes - 7 Nation Army


First and only song I've ever learnt on a guitar!

Day 27: A Song That You Wish You Could Play:
Oasis - Wonderwall


Love Oasis. I'd love to be able to play the guitar and cover this track!

Day 28: A Song That Makes You Feel Guilty:
Kelis - Acapella

Just reminds me of going through tough times and emotions.

Day 29: A Song From Your Childhood:
Craig McLachlan - Hey Mona


Being such a moaner when I was a child, I was sung this alot by my ever so lovely Mum, Dad and Sister.

Day 30: Your Favourite Song At This Time Last Year:
Florence & The Machine - Dog Days


Perhaps not my favourite, but certainly holds alot of memories...

Now... What's yours?!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий