среда, 25 августа 2010 г.

My Bucket List *In Progress*


I've been meaning to do this for a while but never got round to it until now...
Here, (in no particular order) is 100 things I want to do before I die.

1. Travel - at least for a month. Australia is my top destination, everyone else seems to be doing it!
2.Raise money for charity - get sponsored to swim/run/ride/bungee jump/whatever!
3. Dye my hair brown. - I've always wanted to do this, but never had the guts.
4. Go to the Airport, bags packed, money saved and choose a destination when I get there.
5. Spend the night ghost-hunting in a haunted building.
6. Fly in a helicopter.
7. Spend all weekend wrapped up in my duvet on the sofa with a tub of Ben & Jerry's watching the full series of Friends.
8. Lay in the sunshine all day in a field of sunflowers.
9. See the Northern Lights.
10. Find the best croissant in France.
11. Own my own snowboard.
12. Own a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.
13. Write a book.
14. Become debt free!
15. Worry less.
16. Get my PADI.
17. Learn to think before I speak
18. Get a brand new car, and pay for it myself!
19. Have a big house.
20. Conquer my fear of spiders.
21. Ice Skate in Times Square.
22. Climb a mountain - The 3 Peaks Challenge!
23. Trek through Northern Thailand.
24. Learn to cook
25. Drive a really fast car.
26. Take a trip on a gondala in Venice.

27. Visit County Wicklow in Ireland
28. Sight-see in Prague
29. Give blood. - I have already done this once, and despite passing out, I want to do it a few times more!
30. See Cirque du Soleil in Vegas.
31. Own a red Macbook.
32. Live in New York - Just for a while!
33. Get on better with my Dad.
34. Interview someone famous - really famous.
35. Stand up on a surfboard - for longer than 2 seconds.
36. Help my sister concieve.
37. Start horse riding again, preferably on my own horse!
38. Have more patience.
39. Bake all the cakes in my Hummingbird Bakery cookbook.
40. See Eminem live

41. Spend New Years Eve abroad.
42. Go snowboarding at Christmas.
43. Learn how to use tarot cards.
44. Climb all the steps of the Eiffel Tower.
45. Walk along the Great Wall of China.
46. Finish my Uni degree knowing I tried as hard as I could.
47. Have an impromtu holiday.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий